Today I was diagnosed with shingles. Click here and here for all the facts. I am on medication and it has been caught early due to a whole string of things that just happened to come together.
This means I have cancelled my trip to Adelaide for Easter. I am disappointed because Dianne probably needs someone there to help her at the moment. However, it does mean I have no excuse not to have a lazy long weekend. I must remember to "... just sit" rather than find something really energetic to do. I thought a few movies (thanks Leonie) and a bit of patchwork (thanks Surrey) could work a treat. I will also be working with Dianne (long distance) to design a blog for her to display all her weaving on. You'll be able to click to it from my blog when it is done.
I've just found out that the cost of my flight is now in credit for me and I can rebook it anytime before March 2011. So I'll get there eventually Dianne.
I have found another site with more information on shingles. It looks as though this could last a week or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment