Last weekend I spent 3 nights with Janice, Rauri and Ruby.
I spent some time practising with my new camera. It has a great macro feature and with help from Belinda have learned how to use it.
Tony and Martha came and helped with lots of weeding on Saturday. The garden is looking quite fine now and Janice is mulching it all.
Rauri has a new vehicle. It looks very new and shiny but I am sure it will blend in very soon.
The Wisteria was in full bloom and Surrey's ghost was present underneath gutting and plucking ducks as in a photo taken some years ago.
Saturday evening Belinda and David arrived and stayed till Monday.
The big entertainment on Sunday was watching a truck arrive with more coal washings for the gate areas to fill the holes made from continual driving through. They get very boggy in wet weather and need filling and compacting. The amazing thing was watching how the 'dog' is emptied first then backed out of the way so the truck itself can be emptied.
No comments:
Post a Comment