I've decided to keep it up if I can, at least on a weekly basis. So Elaine and I went for our first walk together last week. Only a short one from Gray's Point to the Royal National Park Visitor's Centre and back. Beautiful views over the Port Hacking River and magnificent angophora's.
The world is ever changing, leading us down new paths, in new directions. We can allow the past to guide us forward but turning back is not an option. While Surrey's loss has left a profound sadness and emptiness in my world I am excited about my new adventures. Follow me here on my journey.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Bushwalking
While away in the Top End my gammy leg/hip/back improved remarkably and apart from the warm weather it could also have been all the bushwalking and rockhopping I did.
I've decided to keep it up if I can, at least on a weekly basis. So Elaine and I went for our first walk together last week. Only a short one from Gray's Point to the Royal National Park Visitor's Centre and back. Beautiful views over the Port Hacking River and magnificent angophora's.
I've decided to keep it up if I can, at least on a weekly basis. So Elaine and I went for our first walk together last week. Only a short one from Gray's Point to the Royal National Park Visitor's Centre and back. Beautiful views over the Port Hacking River and magnificent angophora's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment