I didn't like the look of the pecan tree trunk in my bare lawn at the bottom of the ramp. I also thought a path would be a good idea leading from the ramp to the paved areas so that wheel bound people have better access to the house. So Kim and I worked very hard today to do a rough layout of bricks for the path and weed the grass from the garden area.
| From this... |
| ... to this. |
Over the last few weeks we have also cleared the other corner of the back wall, using the large orchid and bird's nest fern to hide other unsightly parts of the garden. Soon I will move the roses that are growing along the back wall in the shade (and never really doing well of course) and revamp this paved area to be a bit more useable.
Thanks Kim, I love my new little bit of 'instant' garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment