Boxing Day was another extended family gathering at Geoff and Jen's. Again lots of children to keep us all busy.
Trying to get children (or even adults) together for a photo is nigh on impossible.
Then Geoff, Jen, Ivy, Heather, Ponyo and I had a holiday at Gerroa. Lots of surf, jigsaw, visitors, and shopping trips.
Back home for my hand saga and more grandchildren visiting. Ellen, Alex and Luke came to stay for 2 weeks or so. The grandchildren get on very well together.
![]() |
| Mousey is lots of fun! |
We celebrated Heather's first birthday.
I dealt with the plum harvest from Underhill in January. Damsons, Greengage and other little red plums. Again lots of cooking and freezing ready for jam but we ate the Greengage - delicious!
Jane came to stay. We enjoyed quilting together and a day at Cronulla with Elaine. Jane even went for a swim - 'mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun'.
I bought a new car too though I don't think I'll get to use it much as Ellen is using it at the moment.
With all the ups and downs of the summer, the sometimes extremely hot temperatures and very dry season, time without a hand and no singing with the choir break, fun with kids and dealing with harvest, the time was very full. But that is life! Thanks to all my support team during the stressful times and traumas and to those who bring fun and laughter to my life.



















No comments:
Post a Comment