I am now in Adelaide on a short break while Leigha looks after house, cat, fish and chooks.
I am staying with my cousin Dianne who had surgery last Saturday and I hope that I am able to give her a bit of help over the next week or so. We have organised lots of small trips to local shops etc and there is Fraser's dedication service on Saturday then his birthday gathering on Sunday. Dianne has an automatic car so I will be able to do all the driving as she cannot at the moment.
I forgot to take photos of her grandchildren last night but have got some pics of the 'work' Celeste (4) and I did. Alex and Luke will recognise this activity. Again it was lots of fun.
Will add more tomorrow when I get used to all the different functions on this laptop I am using (courtesy of Noosa).
No comments:
Post a Comment