As I walk out of the lounge room I see this one.
As I walk out of the bedroom I see this one.
No, pussy is not blind in one eye, just a bit of flash issue.
I think both paintings were meant to be hung horizontally but I am not disappointed with them hanging vertically and they fitted the two spots so well.
Leigha and I had a great afternoon yesterday hanging these, and 8 other paintings of Granny's in the bedroom. When I have finalised the layout in the bedroom I'll put up another photo for you.
1 comment:
Wow, did Granny paint these or did they just belong to her? I didn't know she painted like this. They look beautiful! I really like them hung vertically, it makes them look a bit Japanese, especially the second one.
p.s. VISE sounds like it is going to be a great adventure!
Post a Comment