First the front yard...
During the renovations of the drive and front entry (one year ago) ...
and now.
The bamboo all cut back ready to dig out ...
and now.
The lovely view from my front door.
The new gardens where the bamboo used to be. I am purposely leaving it a bit bare for a year or so to see any bamboo that reshoots and poison it off.
Next the carport ...
Carport #1 a year ago...
and now (yes it is carpeted).
Note the washing line towards the back. I can hang washing out in the rain. And I have all my wood close to the house and dry ready for my wood fire in the back room.
Thanks to all those who have helped with this process. I can now enjoy a bit of a holiday. There will still be lots to do and of course the never ending weeding and watering.
No comments:
Post a Comment