Thursday, August 2, 2018

A long walk

Another typical day with two hours in the gym.

Food seems much better and I wonder if originally my taste buds were ultra sensitive due to meds. But my favourite meal is breakfast of porridge and toast.

Gail visited during the morning and brought me a jigsaw puzzle but unfortunately there is no table I can spread it on here.

Big effort was walking from the gym back to my room on my crutches with a wheelchair following just in case. Elaine arrived and followed too but detoured to get coffee for us.

At last my bodily functions are working well and I feel much more sane.

The gym boss is still pressuring me to go home tomorrow but I am refusing as I have no one at home to do simple tasks like putting on my pressure socks or putting washing in and out or driving me back here each day to rehab. I would like to stay here as long as it needs to iron out a few more issues  and getting a little less wobbly.

I had a good sleep and woke at my normal time.

Let's see what today brings.

No comments: