Monday, August 6, 2018

Where to next

A good day yesterday with a long visit from Geoff, Jen and the girls who were quite excited about their visit to Ma in hospital. We sat out in the courtyard for a while and it was nice to see the Sun and feel it's healing powers on my skin. Heather liked to help Ma walk. Holding my hand she would walk slowly along saying "gently, gently" as we walked.


Ivy and I had some fun in the courtyard singin about elephants balancing and looking at all the leaves that were not green.

Two sessions of gym where I have started putting body weight on my operated leg. The nurses are very pleased with the wound and are amazed at how little the bruising is. They are also quite amazed that I have no previous medical records.

Linda came with the twins and Ellen came after dinner.

There is a chance that I'll be able to transfer to St George private for day rehab which suits me a lot better.

In all I am quite positive at the moment.

No comments: